- PP/FRP, PVC/FRP, CPVC/FRP, PVDF/FRP, FRP, FRB, FRVE
- Vertical Cylindrical Upto 100 KL Capacity Horizontal Cylindrical Upto 40 KL Capacity Rectangular Pickling Tank Upto 40 KL Capacity Rectangular Electroplating Tank Upto 10 KL Capacity.
- Vertical Cylindrical, Horizontal Cylindrical, Rectangular Pickling Tank, Rectangular Electroplating Tank
- FRP tanks and process vessels are used in various commercial and industrial applications, including chemical, water & wastewater, food & beverage, mining & metals, power, energy, and high-purity applications.
PP FRP TANK
We manufacture a precision engineered range of fiberglass storage tanks, frp storage tanks and grp storage tanks that finds application in numerous industries. These are fabricated using quality tested fiberglass and polyester resin as per the international quality standards. Our range of tanks is suitable for both over ground and underground installations and is used to store various corrosive chemicals.
Why Our PP FRP Tanks ?
- Excellent quality
- Great strength
- High performance
- Long service life
- Easy to Handle
- Easy Maintenance
- Competitive price
- mundra (kutch)
- 3 - 4 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Australia, Asia
- All India
Survey No. 20, 21, Village-Piplana Taluka-Kotada Sangani, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India