With our rich industry knowledge and experience, we are able to offer a wide range of underground grp pipe that is available in various specifications as per the varied needs of the clients. It is designed using the finest quality raw material and modern techniques under the supervision of seasoned professionals. The offered underground grp pipe is highly demanded in the market and is available at industry leading prices.
Features & Advantages:
- Corrosion resistance Fiber Tech FRP Pipes are manufactured with composite material glass fiber and polyester resin. FRP is an inert material providing excellent resistance to corrosion, high chemical resistance and high weathering resistance
- Non-Toxicity: The filament winding manufacturing technology together with the process of polymerization and vaporization enables, Fiber Tech FRP Pipes to be made in exact conformity to be in contact with potable water and food stuffs
- Hydraulic Efficiency: Fiber Tech FRP Pipes with very smooth internal surface provides high 'c' value to carry high flow at a very low frictional head loss and offers better pumping cost & saves electricity
- Longer Services: Life Hydraulic design basis (HDB) of Fiber Tech FRP Pipes is such that, even after continuous service of 50 years, it will be having safety factor of 1.8 times of its pressure class. Thus, fiber tech FRP Pipes will have longer service life; reliability and durability with much lower life cycle cost compare to CI, steel, G.I. And P.S.C pipes
- Light Weight: Fiber Tech FRP Pipes have lower strength to weight ratio while in comparing with other material. It is light in weight by1/10 of P.S.C. 1/5 of steel and 1/8 of C.I. Thus, Fiber Tech FRP Pipes provide easy and faster installation, handling, modification and repairs
- Low Thermal and Electrical Conductivity: Fiber Tech FRP Pipes have excellent thermal insulating properties and there is no need for the pipes to be insulated externally to maintain the temperature inside the pipe. Even cathodic protection is also not required for FRP Pipes.