Why FiberTech FRP / GRP Cable Tray
- CORROSION RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT Ã¢ÂÂ Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE Ã¢ÂÂ Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- NON CONDUCTIVE Ã¢ÂÂ It does not carry any electric current.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY Ã¢ÂÂ The coefficient of thermal expansion of Pultruded products are marginally very Less then aluminium and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE Ã¢ÂÂ No rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE Ã¢ÂÂ Long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL Ã¢ÂÂ No welding required and easy to cut and drill.
- UV RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALLATION COST Ã¢ÂÂ Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving.
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- Fire Retardant.
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking.
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance.
Survey No. 20, 21, Village-Piplana Taluka-Kotada Sangani, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India