Product Code : Frp Grating 07
Why FiberTech FRP / GRP Grating
- CORROSSION RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ It gives resistance against almost all chemicals & in most hostile environments.
- LIGHT WEIGHT Ã¢ÂÂ Density compared to steel is 4 times less.
- NON CONDUCTIVE Ã¢ÂÂ It does not carry any electric current.
- IMPACT RESISTANCE Ã¢ÂÂ Returns to original position without any permanent deflection or distortion.
- DIMENSIONAL STABILITY Ã¢ÂÂ The coefficient of thermal expansion of pultruded products are marginally very less then aluminum and steel.
- MAINTENANCE FREE Ã¢ÂÂ no rework like painting or cleaning required.
- LIFE CYCLE Ã¢ÂÂ long durability ensures lowest in life cycle cost.
- EASY TO INSTALL Ã¢ÂÂ no welding required while installing
- UV RESISTANT Ã¢ÂÂ Inbuilt UV resistance gives protection from direct sunlight exposure.
- LOW INSTALATION COST Ã¢ÂÂ Being light weight, it can be installed by anybody easily.
- No rusting no painting required as the colour is inbuilt and different colour options are available to suit your plant colour.
- Very high strength to weight ratio which helps in structural saving
- It is resistant to microbial growth.
- High Impact & Fatigue Strength
- Fire Retardant
- Resistant to Chipping & Cracking
- Aesthetically Pleasing Appearance
- Anti-Skid options available
Survey No. 20, 21, Village-Piplana Taluka-Kotada Sangani, Rajkot, Gujarat, 360002, India